Another month has passed, and it’s time to share where I’m at with Evelyn’s weekly/monthly project.
Here are 5 things I’ve learned in the past 2 months.
1. Nyan Cat soothes a screaming baby.
2. I will be single-handedly keeping earplug companies in business.
3. If you follow a baby’s example, you might become as good at sleeping as they are.
4. But probably not. You’ll still be exhausted all the time.
5. There’s nothing cuter than a babe in a bear suit.
She’s growing as fast as a cheetah on the split.
Evelyn Faye is also much more pleasant when it comes to being sat up these days.